Solving the Puzzle of Aeronautical Certification
- March 23
- Posted by: AerospaceU
- Category: Technology,
Each year, more than 1,500 new and modified aeronautical products built or operated nationwide are approved by Transport Canada. For all of these, reducing risks and costs all while innovating quickly comes as a big challenge.
This is where consultancy companies come in place. Marinvent is one of them, and with an independent team of highly experienced staff is the ideal choice for training, services and consulting in the aerospace sector, regardless of the size and complexity of the project.
“Flight tests, certification, and evaluation programs are risky. They’re expensive, they take a long time, and as an industry, we’re perversely averse to risk. We’re here to help reduce it”, says Phil Cole, Marinvent’s VP of business development in this Skies Magazine article.
Marinvent has fixed and rotary wing test pilots and independent TCCA DARs that hold current Flight Analyst, Flight Test, Software, Hardware & TSO delegations. Marinvent’s customers include aircraft OEMs, integrators, tier 1s, tier 2s and Government customers around the world.
Why you should work with Marinvent
- Marinvent’s independence means it can provide the benefit of consulting advice to any customers without fear of competitive conflicts
- Marinvent relies on objective methodologies and tools and provides its customers with hard, fact-based, evidence at every stage of the project
- Unique aircraft avionics architecture allows early TRL technologies to be rapidly demonstrated and evaluated in National Airspace (NAS) without experimental flight restrictions or the need to modify the aircraft, drill holes and run cables
- TRL 2-3 appears like TRL 7-9
- Reduces the risk, time and cost of product development
- Aircraft already equipped for evaluation and test of unmanned aircraft technologies and concepts in NAS
- Marinvent offers significant certification program risk, cost and schedule reductions over typical methods
- Such work is performed in a more economical environment using Marinvent’s Synthesis™ tools
- No need to tie up expensive aircraft types for most of this work
- Marinvent’s existing courseware makes aerospace training economical and available when & where needed